Saturday, July 11, 2009

sнe's вαcκ


I'm back on the lamest website ever , tagged.com .
Wonderinq why ? Well let me tell ya .
It's because I heard my fake was back on the site .
I've heard many thinqs about her ; such as :
she's back as me , she's back as a " fake buster " , and she's back as some other qirl .
Well I plan on qettinq to the bottom of thinqs .
While I'm on taqqed I will call out fakes , because there's only one thinq that bothers me more than havinq a fake , and it's talkinq to fakes . No , I don't intend on callinq out every fake I come across , I'd be sittinq here 24 / 7 if that were the case . I only plan to do it for people no one really knows are fake . That's how it was with my fake , there was only one " Stephanie " on the site , so she thouqht she was safe . Well thanks to a few people who spoke up , I found out and busted her . I will do the same for some other people .
I will also just be writinq down my feelinqs relatinq to taqqed issues as well as life issues .
So if you read somethinq and don't understand it , it probably has to do with my life outside of taqqed and myspace .
So read on kids :)
-- Stephanie <3

1 comment:

  1. Ommmmmmgggg wtffff!!!!! Stop this!!!!

    THE REAL PINKROAR/STEPHANIE/STEPHIESOSEXY is here at:

    Facebook.com/stephania.arenas


    This is a fake blogger!!!!!!!!!!


    dammmmmit!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete